Modern Psalmist: My Thoughts Scribbled Into A Piece Of Writing...

Friday, February 21, 2014

My Valentine 2014

My man is atypical...he mostly does things outside the mainstream of celebrating Vday...

Yes, he didn't give me roses coz he knew I'm not fond of 'em... Unless it's Gerbera (he said he went looking for it, but obviously you can hardly find that kind of flower here in GSC) or tulips. 

Yet, he bought me a bar of chocolate ( he's feelin' blue not being able to find my fave Guylian.) and he handed it to me dramatically as he got home last night. And it was wrapped in a slovenly creased newspaper. 

me: Bakit naka newspaper?
Him: para maiba.

Ok, I respect his being should I say originative or radically extraordinary? I can't pick the right adjective. To me? He is simply amazing! (Borrowing the trite remark from bride4rent movie) 

Finally, we didn't have Vday dinner coz we had it last year. He is pretty much unpredictable. Though he was battling with the idea of taking me out, prolly for a joyride but I abnegate from the pleasure of it all because my hubby needs rest. He's been out early and been working his a** off. He has exponentially been putting his love into action for the past two days anyway.   So more than meeting my wants, it's time for me to translate my love for him by treating him like a king, feeding him dinner, and be his personal masseuse til he zonked out. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...