Modern Psalmist: My Thoughts Scribbled Into A Piece Of Writing...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Amid The Mid-Thirty Life Crisis

I wonder if there is really such a term as “mid-thirty life crisis”. I turned 36 years old today… and I could not help notice that I’ve this “odd” feeling.

I think that I am becoming sensitive over little things… [too petty and very trivial to get supersensitised] Should I blame it to the hormones or to the chemical imbalance that is happening inside me? I dunno. All I know is that I am feeling it. It hits me like a strong storm. In fact, it is like I am experiencing some tornado inside me. It is shaking me, and turning me upside-down.

Despite this quaint or rather strange feeling, I have my husband who is standing by me always. He is patient with me. He solaces me, encourages me, and prays for me. The things he does do not only comfort me but also fling away my emotional state.

Amid this crazy turmoil, I have a lot of things to thank God for. I am blessed with additional year to live for God. I’ve family and friends who are with me and who pray for me. And lastly, I praise God for giving me a better half who sees to it that he meets my needs [physical, social, emotional, and spiritual].

 

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. ~Ephesians 5: 25-28

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...