Modern Psalmist: My Thoughts Scribbled Into A Piece Of Writing...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Heavy Rain and Umbrella


I love rain. I am one of the few who loves rain so much. I don't mind walking in the rain. I am excited when it rains. But that euphoria is exclusively for the literal side of the rain.

Figuratively, the Downpour in our lives connote negative circumstance... and it is hard for me and for any one loving the figurative side of the rain. Lately, I am in this season. And I wanted to be extremely angry at someone... I am actually getting there but then I have people around me who serve as my umbrella. They covered me with their prayers... and I am thankful that they do intercede for me. I am protected from the effects of the heavy rain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...