Modern Psalmist: My Thoughts Scribbled Into A Piece Of Writing...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just for Swedish?

“Shared joy is double joy and shared sorrow is half-sorrow.”- Swedish Proverbs



I truly believe in universality. Regardless who says things... people, in general, can connect regardless of skin color. I am caught by this proverb, I read that earlier and it made me contemplate if this is true in my life. I tried to reminisce the moments when I was jubilant and triumphant... or on occasion that I was simply bereft...


Indeed, I have few people who do rejoice with me and also cry with me... I am certainly blessed to have them. My biological family, spiritual family and handful of friends... they are always beside me. I am grateful for them. I speak blessings for them and I thank God most of all for the lives of these wonderful and godly individuals. Cheers to them all

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...