Modern Psalmist: My Thoughts Scribbled Into A Piece Of Writing...

Monday, July 20, 2009

No Excuse


Those who knew me said I can manage pressure... the cliche "Poise Under Pressure" is indeed a banality because I can go through it fluidly... Thus "mind over matter" is a truism when situation as such arises...

But sometimes I snapped. Despite being composed... sometimes behavior falters and reaction skews left... and I was guilty of that last week... I am not going to justify my reaction if i did vociferate. I can't say it is a righteous anger... and I was sorry because there was no excuse to the words that came out of my mouth. It is hard to repair the damage that were caused by your words.

I learned my lesson...need to relearn the virtue of holding your tongue in all circumstance.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...