Modern Psalmist: My Thoughts Scribbled Into A Piece Of Writing...

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Quick Kiss

This aint a perfunctory goodbye kiss before he leaves either to work or for some errand. For me it is a gesture I cant live without, I would feel lost the whole day if he goes without a quick kiss.



 Our marriage has a long way to go, there's nothing much to say still when it comes to mastering the art of loving your spouse. Seventeen years after saying "i do" compared to those couples who have gone down the road for 2 decades or more, John and I  could only tip a little.

This can be trifling to most but I learned that a quick kiss can go a long way toward affirming your relationship and commitment to each other (Michael Ian Black) ... and yeah it works for me...  and everyday as my #hubbyo kisses me goodbye, I always silently whisper a prayer to God to bless him, protect him from dealing  transactions that are not wise, and keep him safe. A good friend advises me to actually say my prayer out loud, i havent started yet (not today).

So yeah, I cant definitely let the day roll without this trivial scene.

#marriage
#chronicleofawifey #hubbyo #wifey  #lovelanguage 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...