Modern Psalmist: My Thoughts Scribbled Into A Piece Of Writing...

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lego House…




It’s been a rainy day today… after doing the chores and quite time… I ensconce myself on my bed listening to my music…my playlist aint eclectic. Im not in the mood for a diverse selection, I settle for a contemporary lovesong, I narrow from Ed Sheeran, Tyler Swift, Lady Antebellum, JT, Katharine McPhee, Jennifer Paige, Boys Like Girls, Christina Perri, BSB…and my mp3 shuffles these 13 songs. I think you can guess already what the possible songs are.

Anyhow, my fave pick in the list is the Lego house… I don’t know, lyrically, it is just moving me inside-out… Going through a rough time, I think I have loved my husband better now…being married for 15 years…having to know him almost 20 years (8 months from now to be exact).

It is just so amazing that we still love each other deeply after so many tears… Yes, the key as we both (Hubby and I) agree that our friendship has played an important part and has laid the groundwork of this marriage…But more than that, God is actively present in this union. If God is not a major part of this marital relationship, then we could have gone on separate ways and prolly better stay as pal perhaps, afterall we got kids.
Dec. 31, 2013...just goofing around, waiting for midnight

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...